Competency-based education for municipal administration professionals
For years now our clients have called for easily accessible, flexible training that can be undertaken at the learner’s own pace — so we have done just that and launched the eStudies program.
Working with leaders in online learning, Civic Solutions has developed a comprehensive, competency-based program of courses addressing the needs of our core client-base: municipalities, provincial organizations and not-for-profit organizations.
The Civic® eStudies program is ideal for administrative personnel just starting out in their positions or those who want to hone their skill set or knowledge base. This includes:
- finance personnel involved in property taxation, accounts payable/receivable, utilities, etc.;
- Chief Administrative Officers, finance supervisors and managers of small- to mid-sized municipalities;
- administrative assistants, support staff in Operations and Planning and customer service representatives.
Courses online now and coming soon include:
- Property Assessment and Taxation, Parts 1 and 2
- Introduction to the Alberta Land Management System
- Workplace Violence PreventionBusiness Ethics
- A full series of municipal finance courses
To see what Civic® eStudies is all about, click here to go to our dedicated eStudies site.